3M Thinsulate TAI-4047 (Embossed surfaced on both sides)
Size: 3 m X 1.5 m
Thickness: 23 mm
Weight: 420 g/m2
*Thickness stated above is data provided by manufacturer under controlled conditions, actual thickness may be less due to compression.
Improve conversation & car audio quality by installing 3M Thinsulate in your car.
3M Thinsulate is sound absorbing material, which reduces echo by absorbing the sound. Hence, you will have a better car audio and conversation quality.
Preferable installation area:
1. Behind plastic door trim.
2. Behind A, B, C pillars plastic trim.
3. Rear shelf.
5. Behind original bonnet insulation.
6. Fender Liner
*Do not install 3M Thinsulate where it will be exposed directly to engine heat or exposed directly to car cabin.
*Install 3M Thinsulate by using double sided tape or hot melt glue.
*Stack 2 layers of 3M Thinsulate to achieve thicker thickness for better lower frequency absorption, if desired.
3M Thinsulate is an excellent sound absorbing material (particularly on medium to high frequency, very effective in reducing wind noise) which has several advantages over other material.
1. Much better sound absorbing performance compared to other material like felt and Insuxxx/Superxxx.
2. Act as a thermal insulation material too (Good feature especially when you install it on the headliner / roof)
3. Light Weight (Less weight added).
4. Compressible (Can be installed in tight area like door trim, etc).
5. Will not absorb water (No need to worry about development of mildew & odour).
6. Easy to handle (Can be cut by using normal scissors & installed by using hot melt glue or double sided tape).
7. Pass Flammability Test FMVSS302, flammability = 0mm/minute
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Pos & Penghantaran
RM50 for Poslaju to West Malaysia
RM80 for Poslaju to East Malaysia