Best Selling Headlamp Restoration Kit - Newlite Pro
Nowadays over 95% of headlamps are made of polycarbonate (plastic). It turns yellow & hazy every 2-3 years and a replacement is required every 5 years on average.
Vehicle's Plastic can get yellow and hazy due to the following reasons:
- Sunlight (heat & UV)
- Harsh Chemical
- Road Debris
- Acid Rains
- Other Hazards
Yellow & Hazy Headlamp can:
1. Extensively reduce vehicle image and hence its value
2. Block light output and reducing night time driving visibility
3. Reduce light transmission up to 50%
4. Endangers your family & others during night time driving with bad lighting
Newlite Pro can be your solution!
The Top Restoration Kit:
NewlitePro Headlamp Restoration Kit is a proprietary blend of lubricants, abrasives and UV inhibitors formulated specifically for repairing, revitalizing and protecting plastic surfaces
This special formulation removes the yellow surface of the plastic that has been damaged, revealing a fresh, smooth, clear layer of plastic
One pack is good for 1 vehicle and able to maintain the headlamps for more than 1 year.
Everyone can do it in 3 easy steps:
1. Remove the yellow stain
2. Make the headlamp shine again
3. Protect with Liquid Glass
Newlite Pro comes with Japan Liquid Glass Technology that make the plastic headlamp look like glass.