- A terry cloth with a hood for babies and toddlers. Made of 100% sustainably grown cotton ‒ a soft and natural material that feels good against your child's skin. Tested, approved and completely free from harmful substances and additives.
- Warm and comfortable to get into after a bath, at home or at the beach since the child can be completely wrapped in the towel which is also highly absorbent so that your child gets dry quickly.
- The practical hood helps keep heat in after a nice bath while keeping the towel in place when the child moves or runs around.
- The loop makes it easy to hang on a knob or hook.
Good to know
- Recommended for ages from 0 year.
Length: 80 cm
Width: 80 cm
- Machine wash, max 60°C, normal process.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble drying, normal temperature (max 80°C).
- Iron, max 200°C.
- Do not dryclean.
Product description and measurements
- 100% cotton
- No optical brightener has been used.
- All the cotton in our products comes from more sustainable sources. This means that the cotton is either recycled, or grown with less water, less fertilisers and less pesticides, while increasing profit margins for the farmers.
- Renewable material (cotton).
- Non-chlorine bleached.
- IKEA has banned the use of chlorine bleaching agents in the production of textiles and paper products due to the negative impact on the environment.
- Since 1996 IKEA has banned harmful dyestuffs, e.g. azo dyes, in textile and leather production.
Pos & Penghantaran
Shipping fee RM8 for Penisula Malaysia, RM12 for East Malaysia