- Cotton is soft against your baby's skin and highly water absorbent.
- Soft and warm to curl up in after a bath.
- The practical hood helps keep heat in after a nice bath while keeping the towel in place when the child moves or runs around.
- The loop makes it easy to hang on a knob or hook.
- Good to know
- Recommended for ages from 0 year.
- Machine wash, max 60°C, normal process.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble drying, normal temperature (max 80°C).
- Iron, max 200°C.
- Do not dryclean.
Product description and measurements
- 68% cotton, 32% lyocell
- All the cotton in our products comes from more sustainable sources. This means that the cotton is either recycled, or grown with less water, less fertilisers and less pesticides, while increasing profit margins for the farmers.
- Renewable material (cotton).
- No optical brightener has been used.
- Renewable cellulose-based material from raw material of wood (lyocell).
- IKEA has banned the use of chlorine bleaching agents in the production of textiles and paper products due to the negative impact on the environment.
- Since 1996 IKEA has banned harmful dyestuffs, e.g. azo dyes, in textile and leather production.