- reduces frictional losses
- suitable for diesel particulate filters
- mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- increases smooth operation
- highest thermal stability
- excellent high and low temperature behaviour
- tested for catalytic converters
- stable under extreme pressures
- compatible with fine filters
- no deposits
- long engine service life
- chemically inert
- reduces fuel consumption
Cera Tec is a high-tech ceramic wear protection and can be mixed with all commercially available oils. Cera Tec reduces friction and wear by using chemically and thermally extremely high-resilient ceramic compounds. Prevents direct metal/metal contact, increasing the service life of the aggregate. The smooth-running effect reduces fuel consumption in gasoline and diesel engines.
Pallet Unit 1170
Content 300 ml
Package Unit 6
Additive Type Oil-Additives
Wear protection for engines, transmissions, pumps and compressors. Cera Tec is added to the oil and is self-mixing. Sufficient for 5 l oil volume. With long-term effect for 50,000 km. Not suitable for use with wet clutches!
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Added to the lubricating oil of engines, compressors, pumps and transmissions. Excellent for use in passenger car and commercial vehicle engines (gasoline and diesel). Mixable with all commercially available motor oils.