Original Press Photograph -
- Workers near Cairo, Egypt, prepare limestone blocks to patch the Great Pyramid of Giza; EGYPT c. 22 NOV 1981.
Excellent Condition. Sold Framed in :
- Fine Solid Wood Box Frame
- Internally wrapped & lined with off white mat card.
- A 2nd layer of light charcoal mat card behind the photograph.
- With Double Glass, Front & On Reverse (so the original details can be viewed easily, in its entirety and original condition.
- Very Heavy Piece.
Overall Dimension: 45cm (width) x 37cm (height).
Very, very beautiful.
Now that newspapers across the globe are starting to digitize their archives, the original prints are slowly being available for sale. Gilded Lion buys direct from these newspapers, hand-pick each photograph which we find may be of interest to our customers.
These prints that are for sale here on Carousell, these were the original prints that were cropped & edited by the Newspaper Editor, and then used to duplicate the same image that would go on to appear in the newspapers the next day. Then they would get stored in archives.
Historical Photos. Large Sizes. Clear Images. With Story on Reverse. A Worthwhile Investment.
Meet The Seller
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Sell in a Snap, Buy with a Chat
Snap a photo to sell, buy what you want by chatting with sellers right from the app.Get the Free App