RSS Sport brake disc slotted with vented hole, a well balanced sport disc for most street use vehicle.
-Smooth casting that are finished to higher standards and high precision machining specifications to Fits the original equipment with mill balancing and double disc ground finishing. double disc grinding ensures parallelism, eliminates run out and provides disc thickness variation free (DTV). (New RSS rotors DO NOT need machining. ready to be installed right out of the box)
-Chamfer cross-drilled and rounded slotted braking surface design improve initial bite and continuous refreshing of the brake pad surface to control glazing, and debris(glazed pad emits a reflective surface and can cause a reduction in the braking performance due to excessive temperatures or excessive harsh braking)
- Wear indicator shows when the rotor needs replacement
- Maintains consistent stopping power with full control and confident braking with short stopping distances
-Improve cooling, dissipation of heat and gases to reduce brake fade
(During long mountain descents, stop-start traffic and panic-stop braking temperatures can reach 650 degree and above)
- Improved Wet Weather Braking performance
- Solve problem like Brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation), squealing, judder, warp disc (DVT), grinding noise, low brake pedal height, vehicle pulls to the left or right when brakes are applied and pedal feel
Pos & Penghantaran
Shipping fee might defer due to location distance kindly contact us for detail.
- Lucky Transport
- BrightStar Logistics(East Malaysia)